Sunday, June 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties June 14, 2020-Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, friends!

Today I'm sharing my card for the June release sneak peek!  Madison is visiting her friend's farm and having a great time with the animals!  The new set this month is called Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse.  It coordinates well with a previously released set What's Up Chickie? .  And, I'll be highlighting both sets on the 16th for the Release Rewind.




For my card, I started with a white card base and made clouds using a stencil that I made from the set Let's go to the Beach.  The sun is from the set Island Time.  The sentiment, barn, and pig are from the new set Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse.  I had such fun coloring the adorable pig.  I was squealing while I was coloring spots oh him....so cute!  I wanted to reveal the cute chick inside the barn, so I made a cut down the center of the barn doors and popped it up for dimension.  The flowers are from the set Live Love Grow.  Madison's outfit and chick are from the set What's up Chickie?  I used Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders for the grass.  Sequins(Creamsicle) to finish the card.



Aren't those fun sentiments?!  It certainly makes me smile!  The sentiments are from the new set Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse!


Project Supplies:





I had lots of fun making this farm themed card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!








4 comments:

  1. What a sweet and fun birthday card from down on the farm! Love those clouds and the inside sentiment is one I've never heard before, but I love it! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on FB and wanted to pop over and tell you how darn CUTE your farm scene is!! Love the little barn to go with all the rest of the cute farm animals...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene Maria... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative, Maria! Love how you opened the door of the barn & love the sky & all your coloring!

    ReplyDelete