Thursday, July 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties July 2020 Look Back Inspiration- Day#3!



Today I'm sharing another beach themed card for Look Back Inspiration -Day #3!  Next month Debbie plans to release a new sweet kit!  I'm looking forward to revealing my creations using the products from the kit in a few weeks with you!



For my card, I started with a white card base and water colored the lighthouse and anchor with zig markers.  The anchor and lighthouse are from the set Beach Therapy  The sentiment is from the set Island Time.  The sun was made using Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames. The sequin in the center of the sun is Cookie Dough.  The waves were made using the set Sweet Cuts-Let's go to the Beach.  I  added a few birds in the background by hand with a marker.  Twine to the anchor to finish the card.


Project Supplies:




Beach Therapy







I hope you enjoyed viewing my beach themed cards this month!  Please take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!








11 comments:

  1. This is a really cute summer scene with the colorful waves and brilliant sun! Love the sequin in the center of that sun and the anchor is a great embellishment too! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love how you did the sun and the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great scene to cool us off in this heat. I love how you added the twine to the anchor, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an upbeat, fabulously cherry card. This puts me in the mood for a seaside holiday something fierce. No dice this year, but thankfully we can always transport ourselves to our fave travel destinations via our crafty makes.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful, bright and cheery design and I love the way you did the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful beach scene and yes the beach is my happy place too x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a darling lighthouse! Such a cute scene, Maria, it really makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's my happy place too but I won't be seeing it this year... Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another cute beach scene with more adorable images. The colors are fresh and your Zig marker colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card, Maria! Love the waves & beach & your coloring!

    ReplyDelete