Friday, August 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties August 2020-Release Sneak Peeks!




Today I'm sharing my card for the August Release Sneak Peeks!  Yummy sweet treats are including in the stamp sets!  The new sets are So Sweet of You and Berry!  The new stamp sets are included in a kit, which will be available tomorrow!  I love all flavors of ice cream, don't you?  In fact, my first job and where I met my husband was at Dairy Del!  We always talk about how a cone is made when we go out for ice cream, lol!  Anyways, I had a fun time making this shaker card!



For my shaker card, I started with a white card base.  The background was made using Doodlebug paper.  The cones and ice cream bar are from the new set So Sweet of You.  All images were colored with copics.  The scallop frame is from the set Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames.  The sweet sentiment was die cut using Happy.  The sequin mix are BubblegumSugar Sprinkles, and Gold.  Twine to finish the card.



The inside sentiment and images for the inside of the card are from the new set So Sweet of You.


Project Supplies:






So Sweet of You
Coordinates with dies Sweet Cuts-
So Sweet of You


I had lots of fun making this shaker treat themed card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!










5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and a cute shaker card! The faces on the ice cream cones are adorable and the cherry on top seals the deal for me! Absolutely yummy card - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as cute can be! Have a fabulous weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and a nice remembrance of meeting your hubby. However, between ice cream, key lime pie, soup, salad and banana nut bread I am not going to be able to keep coming here before lunch when I read my blogs. The drool is getting on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable! No kidding--you met at an ice cream shop?! That's a good excuse to eat lots of ice cream, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete