Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties June 2021-Release Party!




Hi, there!  It's the Release Party today for Paper Sweeties!
Today is the day that you are able to purchase the new
set Keep Calm and Gnome on!

I have a fun gnome project to share with you today!



Another gnome in the gnome bug!  She is tilting because she just hit a pothole, lol!  I'm saying...slow down, girl!  A fun sentiment on the side reads...love(heart) you gnome matter where you park it!  The background was made using mustard seed, picked raspberry, and wilted violet distress inks.  The new set that I used is the Keep Calm and Gnome on with coordinating dies.  And, the girl gnome was made using the set Build a Gnome.  Bubblegum sequins to finish the card.




Oh, I do hope you aren't getting tired of my gnome projects, lol!  Some love the gnomes and some not so much.  I think they are so fun and cute! 




New Products & Links:


 Previously Released Stamp Set
Build a Gnome
 

 
 




 Take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 



Thank you so much for dropping by today!  
Take care, hugs!








4 comments:

  1. Aww, another cute gnomebug! I never tire of the gnomes, and this is really cute with those hot summer colors! Fun sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LURVE the colour mix, what a happy card, even if there was an Ooops! with the pothole! :)
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy gnome bug with a psychedelic vibe! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combo & fun card!

    ReplyDelete