Monday, June 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties June 2021 Release Sneak Peeks!



I'm sharing my project for the new release from Paper Sweeties 
this month!  You'll be able to purchase the new products tomorrow!
I think you'll love all the inspiration we have for you!
There is a really fun set that goes along with 
the gnome sets that were released last month! 
More gnome fun!!



All gnomes need a gnomebug, right?!  I think the new bug is just too cute for this gnome!  He is keeping it calm and gnoming on, lol!  I need to send this card to my son.  He did tell me no more gnome cards, but I just might send it anyways.  My son drives in the busy Columbus traffic and needs to be reminded to keep calm, lol!  

For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with a black panel and strips of paper from PhotoPlay.  The sky was made using mustard seed distress ink.  The gnome was made using the set Build a Gnome.  The car and sentiment is from the new set Keep Calm and Gnome on.  All images were colored with copics.  And,  Cookie Dough Sequins to finish the card.



For the inside of the card, the first two sentiments are from the set Keep Calm and Gnome on and the last sentiment is from the set Craftin with my Gnomies.



Project Supplies: 



Previously Released Stamp Sets

 

 
 



 I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 



Thank you so much for dropping by today!  
Take care, hugs!








5 comments:

  1. These sets are so cute. I didn't gnow there was a gnomebug but, of course, he needs one to get around. The PhotoPlay paper is fun on this card. An adorable card and I bet Your son gets a kick out of it no matter what he says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely he needs a gnomebug, and how cute is your card!! I'd send this to your son regardless of him telling you to hold on the gnome cards! It's too cute considering how it relates to his life! Gnomes are fun in all situations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Maria, great design and papers and love the Gnome driving. ;D
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun - a gnome BUG! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, Maria--love the gnomebug!

    ReplyDelete