Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge-October 15, 2019-Pumpkins and/or Apples




Hi, Friends!

Welcome to the Dies R Us Challenge once again for October!  The theme is Pumpkins and/or Apples!  You can use anything with a pumpkin and/or apples.  And, we ask that you use at least one metal die to be eligible for the prize.

I decided to make a Halloween card for my friend, Nancy.  In my stash I had a sheet of SEI paper with glittery stars for the background.  I think it was a great find for the Halloween sky.




For my card, I started with a black card base and paired it with purple and SEI paper.  The haunted house, pumpkins, and bats are from Impression Obsession.  The trees are from ScrapMan.  The stitched circle for the moon and sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  And, the dog howling and at the moon behind the pumpkin on the left is from Lawn Fawn.  Twine and Wink of Stella to finish the card.




Fun spider Doodlebug washi tape for the top of the card.  The dog and sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  And, my little gal, Sheila, dressed as a queen for Halloween!  Yes, she is a diva...lol!  But, we love her to bits!:-))   

All dies that were used for my card with links are listed below.  I hope you create a project using dies and join us for the challenge!


 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  Hope you check out the store for  amazing selection of dies, stamps, papers, inks, etc.!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!   


    Design Team

Kathy
Maria—that’s me!
Diane
Laurie
Sherri



Thanks so much for taking time to visit here today!  Have a great day!
Hugs!











8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! That dog wearing the tutu is completely adorable and a wonderful surprise on your spooky card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween scene! I love the inside of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me smile and I love to smile. Great design, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love love this FUN card, and the inside made me laugh out loud...sooooo CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... spooky on the front and funny on the inside! What a great card Maria!! Love it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Maria! Love that paper for the sky & the dog howling at the moon is a kick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila as a queen was perfect! LOVE the sky and the trees and everything!

    ReplyDelete