Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties October 15, 2019-Release Party!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties October Release Party!

Debbie is releasing two new stamp/die sets this month called Sweater Weather and Hot Chocolate Season  Today, I am once again highlighting the Sweater Weather set.



For my card, I started with a white card base.  I paired it with Lawn Fawn and Doodlebug paper.  Aren't those little sweaters cute?  It's very close to sweater weather around here.  The mornings and evenings have turned much cooler...crisp fall days...so lovely!  I'll soon be wearing cozy sweaters.

The sweater images and sentiment are from the new set Sweater Weather.  The images were die cut with the coordinating set Sweet Cuts-Sweater Weather.  Sequins(Strawberry) for interest.  Twine to finish the card.

A view of the inside of the card...



The sending hugs sentiment on the inside of the card is from the set Thanks.


I decided to make another card after I came across the perfect DP from Lawn Fawn in my stash.  Isn't that how it happens?  You find something after you finish a project?  But, it gave me the chance to make another fall card.  I just love the bright colors and the words match the cozy weather sweater sentiment!



I started with a cream card base and paired it with Lawn Fawn DP.  The sweater and sentiment is from the new set Sweater Weather.  The Scallop Oval Frames were die cut for the sentiment and the sweaters.  Sweet Cuts Sweet Borders were placed at the top and bottom of the card for interest.  White gel dots applied for the finishing touch.


The sentiment for the inside of the card is from the set Happy Fall Y'all.  The small pumpkins and leaves are from the new set Sweater Weather, also.


Project Supplies:







New Products & Links:


I had lots of fun making this fall card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!











5 comments:

  1. super CUTE and fabulous Fall sweater cards...wow, you have created some wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards! Love the cute sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fun cards, Maria! The sweaters are darling & I love the turquoise twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater cards are great fun!

    ReplyDelete