Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties October 16, 2019-Release Rewind!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!

Debbie is releasing two new stamp/die sets this month called Sweater Weather and Hot Chocolate Season  Today, I am highlighting the Hot Chocolate Season set.  Emma and Madison are enjoying a day out in the snow.



Madison forgot her mittens, so Emma is sharing
an extra pair...sending warm fuzzies!

For my card, I started with a white card base.  I paired it with Doodlebug paper.  Emma and Madison are ready for snow fun!  They are dressed in their warm winter coats and hats.  Their outfit is from the set Let it Snow.  The images were colored with copics.  The label with sentiment is from the new set Hot Chocolate Season.  And, I must say...I just love the pretty label!!  The snowflake on their hats are from the set Snow Friends.  The snow along the bottom of the card was die cut by using Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  Sequins(Robin Egg) for interest.  Yarn tied in a bow to finish the card.

A view of the inside of the card...



The frame was die cut using the set Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  The mittens, sentiment, and mug are from the new set Hot Chocolate Season.

Project Supplies:







New Products & Links:


I had lots of fun making this warm fuzzy card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








10 comments:

  1. Oh Maria, well this card takes the prize (if there was one lol) as it is the cutest card EVER and what a way to end the release, it is totally FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like hot chocolate with a great friend! I love their mittens and that fuzzy sentiment. It could be used for get well or a sweet sending love card. The card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! I love their outfits Maria! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightfully cute is this card with those great colors!! Kindness matters, especially when it's cold outside and you've forgotten your mittens! Beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Maria! I love your girls all colored up with their winter finery and sharing mittens, just like friends do! Your pictures of our retreat were great! You were so quick in getting them up and out there. That was a wonderful week spent with you and the others, I hope we can meet again! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--just too cute! Really love the colors, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorably sweet. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest
    to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make such CUTE cards and I always love the insides, too!

    ReplyDelete