Monday, October 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties October 14, 2019-Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties October Release Sneak Peeks!

Debbie is releasing two new stamp/die sets this month called Sweater Weather and Hot Chocolate Season  Today, I am highlighting the Sweater Weather set.  One of the treats to myself in the evening is having cinnamon apple spice tea...yum!  And, how wonderful it would be if I had a pretty mug such as this one to enjoy my hot tea!


I just love this pretty fall mug with flowers!!

For my card, I started with a cream card base.  I water colored the background in yellow.  The shaker frame was made using Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames.  The cup, pumpkins, and leaves are from the new set Sweater Weather.  The image was die cut with the coordinating set Sweet Cuts-Sweater Weather.  The tag is from the set Sweet Cuts-For You.  Several sequins(Cookie Dough) and (Creamsicle) for the shaker mix.  Nuvo bright gold drops around the scallop frame for interest.  Gold washi tape, twine and ribbon (Creamsicle) to finish the card.

A view of the inside of the card...



The birthday sentiment on the inside of the card is from the set Love you to pieces.

Project Supplies:



New Products & Links:


I had lots of fun making this fall card!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Maria, love everything about it, the design, the colors, well everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the elements, Maria! You're a master at putting things together--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete