Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas--Thank you!

Hi, Friends!

Merry Christmas to you!  It's winding down and just a couple days away is the big day!  I hope all your preparations are under control.  My son is bringing over a couple of friends today, so I'm wondering if more wrapping is in store for me.  But, that's ok...it's fun!  I'm also wondering what plans are regarding food, etc.  The store is only a couple miles away...no worries! 

Anyways,  I made the above card for  my friend, Nancy, who gave me crafty Christmas goodies.  We love owls and are always exchanging owl cards and anything "owl". 

I used several stamps/dies for this thank you card.  The owl image is a retired Sweet 'n Sassy stamp.  The thank you sentiment is from PTI.  The snowflakes are from Avery Elle.  The frame die is from MFT.  And, the tassel is from SU. 

And, it's looks like it's going to be a white Christmas here in NW Ohio!  I took a few photos this morning.  I nearly got a female cardinal, too, but she flew away.  Anyways, here is a photo looking out our back door...


Well, I better scoot.  I need to clean the family room before son and friends come over.  Wishing for you and yours a blessed Christmas!  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card Maria! Love the sweet owl! All that snow looks cold! Sending warm sunny thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fun day with your son & his friends, Maria! I know your friend will love this darling Owl shaker card--so sweet! It really looks like Christmas at your house--so peaceful & beautiful. It's cold here, but unfortunately no snow. Have a blessed Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute owl Maria! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Maria. The owl is adorable. Despite three snowfalls last week, nothing is left now. Snow is expected to track just north of us so no white Christmas here. :( Hoping for some soon, though. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this thank you card with the owl and the shaker sequins!
    No snow for me - we were at the pool Christmas Eve! Hope you're having a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and all!
    What a sweet card and I love the snow scene, haven't seen that much snow since I left NYC 7 1/2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is some snow!! It looks beautiful out there - TFS!! And your shaker card is so delighful Maria! What a cute little owl! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty scene out your back windows! How magical to have snow for Christmas! Hope your holiday was wonderful and wishing you many blessings for a happy New Year! Love your owl card!

    ReplyDelete