Thursday, December 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas Designer Blog Hop!


Hi, Friends!

We hope you are enjoying our Christmas Designer Blog Hop!  I'm sure you will be inspired by viewing some amazing creations!  Hop along and have fun!  Happy Holidays!






















December 2nd: Nancy Salkeld
December 4th: Karen Letchworth
December 5th: Lori Turner
December 6th: Maria Patrick
December 7th: Larissa Heskett
December 8th: Winter Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop (direct link coming soon)
December 9th: Michelle Bala
December 10th: Kathy Schweinfurth
December 11th: Mackie Robertson
December 12th: Lori Turner
December 14th: Maria Patrick
December 15th: Michele Henderson 
December 16th: Nancy Salkeld
December 17th: Karen Letchworth
December 18th: Jinny Newlin
December 19th: Lilian Forsyth
December 20th: Debbie Marcinkiewicz
December 21st: Kathy Schweinfurth
December 22nd: Lisa Bzibziak
December 23rd:  Karen Letchworth
December 24th:  Lisa Bzibziak
December 25th:  Debbie Marcinkiewicz



Today I'm sharing with you my Christmas projects. I posted on December 6th and it's my turn once again to show you items I made for Christmas gifts!

First up, I made a Christmas ornament using the sentiment die from Sweet Cuts-Joy.  The frame using gold paper was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames.  Here is my star ornament, which will be given to one of my sisters...



Next up, is my reindeer ornament made using one of the Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames.



Also, I made trivets for gifts using the wonderful Christmas  Photo Play paper, which is available in the shop!  And, here is my first trivet...


It was simple as pie to make these.  I merely glued on the Photo Play paper and cut out the images from the same paper  Black borders around the images were added.  The twine with bells and red berries were glued to the top of the trivet.  I added three layers of mod podge to finish the project.  I had lots of fun making these projects to be given as gifts!

Here is another trivet with just twine and berries added at the top.  Actually the trivets can be used as a hanging decoration, too!


Here is a side view of the first trivet...


You still with me?  Just one more project I made using the awesome Photo Play Paper...


I made the card simple for I wanted to highlight the paper.  A bow from Sweet-Cuts-stitched-tags-#2-mitten-tree was added.  The sentiment is from Deck the Halls.  And, the sequins are (Strawberry) to finish the card.

Project Supplies:



Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the end of the month!  Anything goes!  Hope to see your project there!


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  I hope you enjoy the hop!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy Maria! All of these projects are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I love the ornaments, trivets and card! Beautiful textures and details on the ornaments, and I love the plaid papers and embellishments on the trivets! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Maria & oh my goodness--you've made such wonderful gifts! You're very creative & talented--lucky sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your creations are so lovely ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornaments! And those trivets are amazing! What stunning gifts they will make and so pretty! Brilliant idea Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What FABULOUS ornaments and trivets!!! And yes I was still with you for that sweet and simple card. You do absolutely BEAUTIFUL work :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete