Saturday, December 16, 2017

Merry Christmas!

City Crafter Challenge
(Christmas trees)

Happy Holidays!

Still making those Christmas cards?  I thought I was done until I saw the gorgeous Christmas tree image as seen above over at City Crafter!  Such a lovely tree with wonderful color!

I brought out my new metallic colored pencils from Faber-Castell, so I gold embossed a tree and colored some bulbs.  I wanted the tree to shine and made it very CAS.  I changed it up three times before I settled with the final photo.  I'm just one of those gals that have to layer and layer and add and add...lol!  So, anyways...here is my card....


I started with a blue card base and added a scallop panel that was die cut.  The die is from MFT.  The tree image and sequin are from Paper Sweeties and the ribbon is from PTI.  Well, that's all for now.  I hope all is going well in your world during this holiday season.  Take care and thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs,
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Maria! Love the scalloped gold trimming and the pretty gold embossed Christmas tree! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, Maria! I love the gold scalloped panel & the metallic pencils make gorgeous balls! Sending holiday hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s such a great tree ! Love the design. margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beauty! Love your coloured baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beautiful gold tree really pops against the blue!Stunning!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The metallic tree and pencil coloring looks so striking against the colored cardstock! ❤️

    ReplyDelete