Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas Designer Blog Hop!

Hi, Friends!


We hope you follow us along for the month of December for our Christmas blog hop!  I'm sure you will be inspired by viewing some amazing creations!  Hop along and have fun!  Happy Holidays!





















December 1st: *December Challenge Posts*
December 2nd: Nancy Salkeld
December 3rd: Visions of Sugarplums Holiday Hop
December 4th: Karen Letchworth
December 5th: Lori Turner
December 6th: Maria Patrick
December 7th: Larissa Heskett
December 8th: Winter Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop 
December 9th: Michelle Bala
December 10th: Kathy Schweinfurth
December 11th: Mackie Robertson
December 12th: Lori Turner
December 13th: *December Planner Posts* 
December 14th: Maria Patrick
December 15th: Michele Henderson 
December 16th: Nancy Salkeld
December 17th: Karen Letchworth
December 18th: Jinny Newlin
December 19th: Lilian Forsyth
December 20th: Debbie Marcinkiewicz
December 21st: Kathy Schweinfurth
December 22nd: Lisa Bzibziak
December 23rd:  Karen Letchworth
December 24th:  Lisa Bzibziak
December 25th:  Debbie Marcinkiewicz



Today I'm sharing with you my Christmas tags made with Photo Play paper, which is available in the shop!  Also, a Christmas card.

First up is my shaker tag...

The sweet happy deer is from the set Jingle all the Way.  I colored him with copics.  I just love this happy little deer!  The tree is from the set Meet me under the Mistletoe.  I stamped it in green and went over the sentiment with a yellow copic marker.  I colored the rest of the tree green.  The sequin mix is (Winter Mix).  And, the frame was made using Sweet Cuts-Oval Scallop Frames.  Button, twine, and (Green Apple) ribbon to finish the tag.

Next up, is my CAS tag made using Sweet Cuts-For You for the tag.  The joy sentiment die cut is from Sweet Cuts-Joy.  It was die cut once with photo play paper and cut once with foam paper for dimension.  And, the joy sentiment is from the set Meet me under the Mistletoe.  Such a lovely elegant sentiment, don't you think?  Sticker gem, twine and (Green Apple) ribbon to finish the tag.  Here is my tag...



And, my final tag was made using Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  The same joy die cut as seen on the second tag.  The same tree as seen on the first tag.  The gift is from the set Merry Little Christmas.  Gold Nuvo drops were added for interest.  Gold twine, button, and Licorice ribbon to finish the tag.  Here is my tag...


Ok, now onto my card with sweet Jesus in the manger...


I colored the image from the stamp set Stand Add-on: Manger with copics and used gold Nuvo drops for the halo.  The paper is from Kaiser Craft.  The ribbon(Tea) and (Robin Egg) is from Paper Sweeties.  And, (Gold) sequins to finish the card.

Here is a view of the inside of the card...


The sentiment is from the same set Stand Add-on: Manger.

Products Supplies:




Don't forget about our 
Challenge going on until the end of the month!  Anything goes!  Hope to see your project there!


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  I hope you enjoy the hop!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and sweet tags, Maria! You've been extra busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful projects, Maria! Love the card and such pretty tags -- especially the shaker TAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Your projects are absolutely gorgeous! I really like the joy card I like your choice of paper and your colors and the metal button just set it off beautiful! Enjoy your holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a great set of creations ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness--so many great projects, Maria! I do love the tree--both versions! The tag is stunning--absolutely love the words cut from the striped paper! Such a sweet manger card--beautiful background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maria! What a wonderful collection of fun and festive projects! Lovin' the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your tags and that sweet Jesus in the manger is such a special card! GREAT projects, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling tags! Love the shaker tag with the cute reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, awesome post, Maria! Such amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete