Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-December 2017!



Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-December!



Hi, Friends!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of December!  There isn't a new planner set for this month, but I've used many previously released sets.  I decided to go with a good little boy/girl theme.  I made signs for Santa that they have been nice all year long! And, now a closer peek at my planner pages...





As I stated above, The little boy and girl have been extra good and they are from the set Planner Series: Checklist.  The cookie jar and wreaths at the top of the pages are from the set Stand Add-on: Mistletoe.  The paper is from Photo Play, which is available in the shop, too!  The large gift at the top of the page was colored with copics and die cut using the set Let's Party and Sweet Cuts-Let's Party.


I had lots of fun decorating my planner for December!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!


Project Supplies:






Please hop along and view some awesome planner inspiration from our Planner Team:

Maria Patrick--that's me


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!





Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That's so cute and makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner pages are always so AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas & Christmas images, so these pages really appeal to me, Maria! Beautiful way to keep organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh ! How cute are your planner ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...I want to make one :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete