Friday, December 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge-December 2017!








Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!  

This month's WINNER will receive a $100 gift certificate for a shopping spree at Paper Sweeties!!!  Sadly, Paper Sweeties will be discontinuing hosting the monthly challenges in 2018, so let's make this month's challenge the BEST ever and go out with a BANG!!  Share with your crafty friends!!

How are those Christmas preparations coming along?  I'm doing my best with the hustle and bustle of the season.  And, I'm wishing for you a blessed holiday season filled with peace and joy!

I was inspired by the stockings in the inspiration photo. I had lots of fun making this card!  I got out my neglected sewing machine and added stitching for more interest.  The stripes on the stocking caught my eye, too.   You can be inspired by the words, colors, image, etc...anything goes!  Without further delay...here is my card...



For my card, I started with a cream card base and paired it with brown.  I sponged the next panel with vintage photo and added stitching.  The stockings were die cut using Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #3-stocking/present.  I added Nuvo gold drops to the stockings for interest.  Bows were added with seam binding ribbon- Frosting.  The sentiment is from the set Stand Add-on: Manger.  A border above the sentiment was die cut with gold using Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  Sequins(Strawberry) to finish the card.



Project Supplies:



Please hop along and see what my
Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Hope to see 
your project over at the challenge...happy crafting!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Just too cute, Maria! Your stockings are wonderful--love the Nuvo drops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Maria! I love the stockings and the wood effect background is so effective too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the stockings!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Love love love this! All those bits of gold make me happy.. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria this is just adorable, love those sweet stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Those stockings are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a super lovely card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this! Those stockings are so adorable hanging in the row, and the texture and detail to your design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the mantle with those DARLING stockings! What a beautiful scene you created! The gold dots on the stockings are a super detail, Maria!

    ReplyDelete