Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feel Better Soon...


Hi Again!

How are you doing on this lovely Sunday afternoon? 
I just want to share with you a quick card I made for
a friend who recently had surgery.  I remember this
friend who wore a sweater the color of the darker
blue on the card.  It is the Stampin' Up color of  "Island
Indigo".  I just love all the colors that they came
out with last year!  Anyways, I thought it would
be safe to go with that color for her card.  As
you can see, the card is fairly simple with all
Stampin' Up items except for the twine, punch,
and pearls.  Inside the card is a sentiment...feel
better soon.  Well, that's it for now since the laundry
is calling my name.  Thanks so much for dropping
by!  Have a wonderful day!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:  SU
Stamp:  SU
Punch:  SU, Martha Stewart
Pearls:  Queen and Co.
Ribbon:  Su(Vanilla)
Twine:  PTI

14 comments:

  1. Love the blue and green. So tranquil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sure to cheer up your friend...it's beautiful! I love that color combo, and the text on the bird and heart is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blue and green combo, Maria! These are my daughter's favorite colors, so anything in this palette really catches my eye. Love the stitching and border punch, and that birdie layered over the heart is adorable. I know your friend will really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is such a beautiful card. I love the colors and the pretty bird. I'm sure your friend will love it as much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Maria! It's so thoughtful and your friend will love the special handmade card I'm sure!! I went to a stampin up! party last Friday and I played with that color ,Island
    Indigo and your right its so pretty!! Have a wonderful week HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, Love the sweet bird and the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card for your friend Maria, sure to brighten their day after surgery! I love that bird punch, I have that one too, but hardly use it! I need to dig it out and use it a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Maria! Your friend will love it! Sweet little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Maria love that stitching too well done a super card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, a beautiful card this LO would be perfect for lots of occasions. Love the use of the punches and dies. Good luck with the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Maria, great color,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Sweet card Maria......love the colours , I'm sure your friend will too! The stitching detail looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cool colors are simply gorgeous together, Maria. What a serene feel! I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so exciting! i think you just need to add something for Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete