Monday, August 13, 2012

Wish Big!


Hi Again!

How are you doing?  Hope your day is going well for you!
This is my second post for the day!  I made this card for my son's birthday.
His birthday is not until next month, but I thought this color scheme
would be great for a masculine card.  I had fun playing with the
fab dies from My Favorite Things!  I'm entering this card over
at The Paper Players.   When my son looks at my shabby
cards with lots of embellies and layers, he tell me, "Over the top too much,
Mom." :-)  So, I made this card very simple for you, Jeremy.:-)  Don't
worry he doesn't read my blog...hehehe!  Ok, I need to scoot to start
dinner.  Thanks for stopping by today...take care, hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  Recollections
Stamp:  SU(Bring on the Cake)
Ink:  SU(Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy)
Dies: MFT
Circle Punch:  Martha Stewart
Brad:  My Stash

11 comments:

  1. This is great Maria, an ideal card for a male.. Your son will love it.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card maria! love the red white n blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those chevron stripes, Maria! Perfect card for your son's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsk tsk - your son doesn't read your blog?? LOL My family doesn't either. ;)

    It's a very festive masculine card, Maria. He'll love it 'cause it's from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Maria what a FAB masculine card. Love the LO and the great colors. Hope your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for your son. I love that big hand with the sentiment...cute, cute. Hope he likes it...bet he will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boys just don't understand the need for pretties on cards, do they? ;) But he's going to love this one! Perfect colors and I love the pointing hand image. Love those chevrons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your son will LOVE!!! love the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine, not too "over the top" card for your son! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players this week and sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card for your son! Those chevrons look fab! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love the chevron accents!

    ReplyDelete