Friday, August 10, 2012

You're So Sweet...

Hi Friends!

This is my second post today.  I'm entering this card over at the
The Ribbon Reel Challenge.  We were to go retro and follow the colors in this
awesome inspiration photo...
It was certainly quite a challenge to me!  I probably should have went with
more orange than red.  But, I was trying to get a retro feel for the card also.
And, I don't have any retro stamps or paper, so this is my finished card.:-)

OK, I have one more post yet tonight to reveal the lucky winner of my
blog candy!  Thanks so much for dropping by!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  Melissa Frances, Recollections, DCWV
Stamp:  Inspired by Stamping(sentiment), Inkadinkadoo(jar)
Ink:  SU(Crumb Cake), Tea Dye(Ranger)
Punches:  Large Flower(EK), Small Flower(Recollections
Strawberry Stickers:  Mrs. Grossman
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Twine:  Martha Stewart
Gems:  Darice

13 comments:

  1. SO pretty, Maria! Love all the sparkly bling on those berries and your fab bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never really sure what "retro," and "vintage," and "shabby chic" really mean. This card looks retro to me! I love the strawberries in the jar and that bow is yummy! Fab stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Maria what a super card I adore those strawberries well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those strawberries are sweet! YUMMY card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and delicious, Maria!! Love the gems on the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a sweet card! I just love that mason jar with all those adorable strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Love the jar of strawberries. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely Maria, those strawberries are gorgeous on that jar!
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! Love how you've done the strawberries and the mason jar!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so sweet and lovely, Maria! Love the strawberries and the flowers with the little gems!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I must have missed this card. It is fabulous with those yummy strawberries. I like the gemstones added. The twine and ribbon together look great.
    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those berries with the gems are just yummy Maria! What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete