Friday, May 22, 2020

Spring + Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!



Spring + Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!





















2020 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Friday, May 22, 2020 - Friday, May 29, 2020
6 am pacific
Direct link to hop post:


Social media hashtag: #springsummer2020clh

Hi, there!

It's time for the Spring+Summer 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  You can use coffee, tea, and/or cocoa images for your project!  The hop starts May 22nd and runs until May 29th.  Paper Sweeties has several wonderful coffee/tea/cocoa stamp sets available!  I used one of my favorites....Life begins after coffee .  We hope you join the hop!  Lots of prizes up for grabs from many wonderful sponsors!





For my card, I started with a white card base and used distress inks of Broken China and Salty Ocean for the sky and water.  I used Vintage Photo distress ink for the sand.  All images are from Paper Sweeties and were colored with copics.  Jake just finished surfing the fun waves.  He is now cooling off with a refreshing coffee drink!  Jake's swim trunks, surf board, and sentiment is from the set Surf's Up.  The shells and star fish are from the set Mermaid Wishes.  The palm trees are from the set Island Time.  Wink of Stella was added for interest to the images.  And, twine to finish the card.


The inside sentiment, which is from the same set as the coffee drink on the front of the card.  It says...Life Begins after Coffee!  Oh, to be on a beach somewhere enjoying a cold coffee drink...sigh.
Project Supplies:
A list of Paper Sweeties prizes and donations:
Sponsor Prize: $25 gift certificate



















Flash Prize:  Sweet Mini Duos: Life begins after coffee AND We go together



































Sale during hop:  20% off all full-price, in-stock products using coupon: Coffee20.  I hope you join the hop with a project!  Have fun hopping!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!

Hugs!






























20 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun card with a great summer image! For me, life doesn't begin UNTIL coffee Ha! Speaking of.........I need to go get a cup and wake up now :) Enjoy your day and the coming season of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished my coffee and I enjoyed this card and am so envious of Jake having such a great time. Love his trunks and the colorful surfboard and matching umbrella. It would be wonderful to be at the beach. The closest I'm come is actually using "bleach" to clean everything. I'd like to remove the l and get to the beach to join Jake. Great card and I like how you decorate the inside too. Have a nice weekend, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, summery design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design giving your surfer a frap! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous beach scene! I love how your water transitions to the sand! Gosh, today I wish I was Jake - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Great scene.. wish I was there with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun with beach theme and enjoying coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great scene inside and out, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm ready for the beach, Awesome coffee card inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun beach scene with a nice cup of iced coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is cute! Now you make me want to go on a beach holiday which of course I can't... I'm sure I will be miserable all day now Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card and how creative to have the surfer with his cup in hand ....x.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet. I love the look of the beach from far away and on cards! Your card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FAB scene inside and out! Makes you look forward to summer and the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card, Maria! Love the background & the inside!

    ReplyDelete