Saturday, May 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties May 2020 Look Back Inspiration-Day #3!



Hi, Friends!

There are no new stamp sets in May for Paper Sweeties, but we will be featuring ALL Sweeties dolls and outfits.  And, we will have a MONTH LONG special:  BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS GET ONE FREE!  (This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts dies).  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on our website.  NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE - you'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you pay for.  Come over and check out the sale!  I can't say I have a favorite Sweetie doll...Madison, Abigail, Emma, and even Jake are all so cute and sweet!!!






Today is day 3 to highlight the Paper Sweetie dolls and their outfits!  And, today I am featuring Abigail, Jake, and Emma!  They are peeking out their window wishing that they could give hugs to all their friends!  Sending virtual hugs to all of you, my friends!  I hope you are doing well!




For my card, I started with a white card base and stamped hugs onto the background using the stamp set Thanks.  I sprayed on Gold Perfect Pearls Mists for interest.  The Abigail, Jake, and Emma images were colored with copics.  The window was made using Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames.  Twine and sequins (Bubblegum) to finish the card.







Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!








6 comments:

  1. Those little girls are adorable... Love how you colored them and put them all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those smiling little faces are too cute popping out of the window and I really like the colors on this one! So darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought for sending hugs out the window and they are adorable. Those sweet faces make me smile. Sending virtual hugs right back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So completely sweet and adorable, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design! and the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MISS Hugs! This card is so SWEET! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete