Friday, May 1, 2020

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-May 2020!





Hi, Friends!

Happy May 1st!

It's time for our monthly planner reveal for Paper Sweeties!

There are no new stamp sets in May.  But, we will be featuring ALL Sweeties dolls and outfits.  We will have a MONTH LONG special:  BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS GET ONE FREE!  (This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts dies).  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on our website.  NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE - you'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you pay for.  Come over and check out the sale!  I can't say I have a favorite Sweetie doll...Madison, Abigail, Emma, and even Jake are all so cute and sweet!!!




My planner isn't a full planner due to the restrictions from the coronovirus. I know it's important for continued safety.  Our state is slowly opening up businesses today.  I'm sure there will be lots of changes, continued masks, and social distancing.

One thing I am looking forward to is planting flowers and getting out in the warm sunshine!  I have a flower theme for my planner this month!  How about you?  Do you plant lots of flowers or maybe even a garden?

Madison is wearing her garden outfit with her frog friend.  Her outfit, flowers, basket, and frog are from the set I pick you.

I have another post today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card.

Here is a closer view of the first page...



And, now a closer peek at my second page...

I had lots of fun decorating my planner for  May!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:




  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. These pages are adorable, Maria! Love the springy colors & Madison's outfit! Mostly I'm just pulling weeds & will have to start working in the roses soon. Already have a few blooms! Stay safe, even as restrictions ease. The virus isn't gone, unfortunately. Workers now sick at a plant in our town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it might not be full but it's as sweet as ever! We've spent a lot of time in the garden but the past few days it's been raining. Not much is opening here but I'm glad about that... It's too scary right now. Stay well my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison looks really spiffy in her lovely outfit, Maria and I love the pretty elements you chose. All our calendars are a bit too empty at present but it will all come to an end eventually!
    Hope you are well and take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A planner with nothing to put in it! Too sad! Beautiful and detailed as usual!

    ReplyDelete