Friday, May 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties May 2020-Look Back Inspiration-Day #2!




Hi Friends!

There are no new stamp sets in May for Paper Sweeties, but we will be featuring ALL Sweeties dolls and outfits.  And, we will have a MONTH LONG special:  BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS GET ONE FREE!  (This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts dies).  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on our website.  NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE - you'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you pay for.  Come over and check out the sale!  I can't say I have a favorite Sweetie doll...Madison, Abigail, Emma, and even Jake are all so cute and sweet!!!





Today is day two to feature the Paper Sweetie dolls and outfits.  And, for my card today I am highlighting Abigail.





For my card, I started with a red card base and paired it with paper from Creative Imaginations. I added stitching to combine the top panels for interest.  Abigail's outfit is from the set Sweetie Pie.  The birds and the fence are from the set Home Tweet HomeThe cherries are from the set  Homegrown.  All images were colored with copics.  The sentiments on the cherries are from  Little Wishes...saying hello friend.   The ribbon is also from Paper Sweeties(Green Apple)



The inside sentiment is from the set Sweetie Pie, also.

I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!

















3 comments:

  1. So sweet inside and out. I never think of decorating the inside, but it would cut down on having to write too much. 😂.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, from the colours to that sweet little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh those cherries are Fabulous! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete