Thursday, May 14, 2020

Paper Sweeties May 2020 Look Back Inspiration-Day #1!




Hi, Friends!

There are no new stamp sets in May for Paper Sweeties, but we will be featuring ALL Sweeties dolls and outfits.  And, we will have a MONTH LONG special:  BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS GET ONE FREE!  (This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts dies).  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on our website.  NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE - you'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you pay for.  Come over and check out the sale!  I can't say I have a favorite Sweetie doll...Madison, Abigail, Emma, and even Jake are all so cute and sweet!!!







Today is day one to highlight a papersweetie doll!  And, today I am featuring Madison!  She is enjoying a warm spring day with her wooly friend!  Madison's outfit is from the set Aloha. I paper pieced her outfit and colored it with copics.  The sheep, flowers, and sentiment are from the set Ewe make me happy.  The bird is from the set Home Tweet Home.  And, the grass is from the set Treat Box Add-on: Home&Garden.  For the cloud background, I made a stencil using Sweet Cuts-Let's go to the beach.  I sponged on clouds using a distress ink of broken china.  It's difficult to see, but I added perfect Pearls Mists(turquoise) for a nice shine.  Twine to finish the card.



  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 






Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!








3 comments:

  1. They just don't get much cuter than "I wooly love ewe!" How adorable!! You melted my heart with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Just love that adorable ewe & your cloudy bg!

    ReplyDelete